Flutter 2 Opens Up New Opportunities for Your Business
Google continues to take over the world. The second version of Flutter was released on March 3, 2021. Now the framework claims to be the most versatile application development solution for all existing platforms, devices and operating systems.
In this article, we talk about opportunities that open up for startups, small and medium-sized businesses.
What can Flutter 2 do?
- Supports 5 operating systems: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Linux
- Web interface support for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge
- Can be embedded into TVs, cars and smart home appliances
Flutter is the first and only framework that provides such a wide range of capabilities. Yes, so far the stability of applications on new operating systems is questionable, but given the pace of community growth, we can expect many bugs to be fixed by the end of 2021.
Who is Flutter 2 ideal for?
- For startups who are faced with the choice of technology for their project.
- For small and medium business owners who need to quickly bring their product to all possible devices.
- For applications already developed by Flutter to expand the reach of users on other platforms.
It’s worth considering if application performance comes first Flutter isn’t suitable for you. This is perhaps the main disadvantage of compiling the Dart language into machine code. But for simple applications, this does not matter at all, since the computing power of modern devices overrides the issue of performance debugging.
What business opportunities does Flutter 2 open up?
- Instant launch of the application on all available devices! It will take about a month to develop an MVP version that will be available on all platforms.
- Reducing the cost of development at times! For the same reason: one code for all platforms. All you need to do is check if the app’s interface is working properly at different screen resolutions.
What’s next for Flutter in a few years?
The growing number of Dart applications, the ever-evolving community and the open-source approach to SDK development are sure signs that Flutter will become the leader among cross-platform development frameworks.
It can be expected that by the end of 2021 the stability of applications compiled for the web and operating systems such as Windows, Mac and Linux will reach a high level of reliability.
Reasons why you should choose Flutter for app development
- For 4 years, Flutter has become the fastest-growing framework for cross-platform application development. Already today, the number of applications written in Flutter has exceeded 150,000.
- Without a doubt, in the coming years, the number of fans of this technology will grow many times over, since the Dart language is easy to learn.
For these reasons, there is no need to worry that it will be difficult to find a developer or that Flutter’s technology will become obsolete. The OSSystem development team has been developing Flutter applications since the inception of this framework.
You can hire Flutter app developers or get free consultancy about Flutter app development at OSSystem:
Leave your request and we’ll contact you soon
Subscribe to us
NEW15.09.21How to Successfully Change One Development Team to Another
NEW08.09.21Best Web App Development Stacks: Ultimate Guide & How to Choose
NEW31.08.21TOP 10 Current Medical Technologies in 2021
NEW19.08.21React Native vs ReactJS: What and When to Use
NEW28.07.21App Development Stages: 6 Phases to Build Mobile Application